IGNORED

Electramotive L9 Cam For Sale

spudz

Hi All,

I have a used Electromotive L9 cam for sale. I want $65.00 plus shiiping for it.

One of the lobes has a small scuff in it.

It can be repaired by Delta Cams or have it turned into a different grind. It is .490"

lift 290 durations. Photos can be seen

at the following link under the cam for sale ad. Cam Pictures

Mike

• 1 month later...

Znut73 - You can check the shipping by calling or going to the local UPS / FEDEX office. Tell them spudz's area code and your area code along with the weight and lendth - they will give you a price.

- Jeff

Years ago i purchased a electramotive cam for a customer and it was asymetrically ground,(ie opening ramp steep,closing ramp shallow) Is this cam like that? it would be nice to have more pictures of it it is hard to view the wear with out angle veiws. Are the lash pads that cam ran with available? If they are have they been marked for position? what is wear on other lobes like?

Hey Guys,

I will get a few more pics of the cam this week. I believe the can is ground that way. It is what sets the Electamotive cam apart from some of the cheaper cams out there.

I will only charge a flat $7 shipping charge for US shipping.