IGNORED

Here is something every Serious Z Enthusiast should be a part of!

hls30.com

• 2 weeks later...

Right Tomo, can't hardly wait to get there and see the goings on. You coming?

What ever happens, it will all be part of history soon enough, and the stuff of endless discussions and stories for years to come.

Anybody else planning on going for the weekend or just for this one race on Sunday? See you-all there. Seems like Wisconson has a few good driving roads.

Edited by zKars

I thought CarCast was a TV programme of some kind. I'm collecting all the videos I can regarding this event, but there is none for the CarCast interview.

It's kind of boring, because they talk about all kinbds of other stuff besides the racing atthe runoffs; JOhns old race cars, 510s, other Brock cars.

BTW- if you guys know of any videos regarding John Morton at the runoffs, besides the "Project 46" stuff, I'd appreciate a link to the video.

thxZ

Edited by TomoHawk

Spent the day at Road America with the Bonk team and John Morton. I'm still floating around, haven't come back to earth yet.

I've added a few teaser pictures of the car, and John. I'll upload more tomorrow when the race is done and the dust has settled.

The effort that went into constructing this car in the time available is nothing short of awe inspiring. Sam Neave and the Bonk team deserve our gratitude for a job well done.

Also thanks from the Bonks to all the financial contributors, each named on the hatch of the car. You all made a difference.

post-12190-14150825685665_thumb.jpg

post-12190-14150825683094_thumb.jpg

post-12190-14150825683799_thumb.jpg

post-12190-14150825684453_thumb.jpg

post-12190-14150825685065_thumb.jpg

Edited by zKars