Sign in to follow this  
JMT240KGTR

New toy coming soon! :)

Just thought I'd share, gotta be quick on eBay these days, and get in like 1 min after it's listed so as to cut out the overseas interest!

This is mine (well it will be when it's in my hands early next week), being picked up this morning :)

It's a beauty!

post-4029-14150823964649_thumb.jpg

Just thought I'd share, gotta be quick on eBay these days, and get in like 1 min after it's listed so as to cut out the overseas interest!

This is mine (well it will be when it's in my hands early next week), being picked up this morning :)

It's a beauty!

Congratulations mate. That's fantastic news. Can't wait to see more info and photos!

Price was a little more than the starting price, I made him an offer he couldn't refuse ;) I'm in Melb Sth East, same as you, you're more than welcome to come check it out from next week, be good to meet more K enthusiasts :)

Price was a little more than the starting price, I made him an offer he couldn't refuse

Horse head in his bed kind of offer?

Can't wait to see this build happening.

Ha! Didn't have a horse available, had to use a rabbit :) anyway, don't think this will end up too modified, it's 100% original and in top order, perhaps a couple of touches but definitely no engine swaps! L series all the way!

Nice work mate! Gotta jump on them hey..

When I saw mine listed, I got on the blower straight away with cash in my hand..

Good Stuff!

I saw it on E-bay, looked at a few other items, went back later and it was gone!

You have to be very quick these days. Good to see it stay local and judging by

your plans, original.

Good Luck and post some photos when it arrives.

I saw this in the background of the video fo the 260C...

260C looks the goods too!