IGNORED

240z fuel and brake line insulator sets and steering rack expansion reservoir

nix240z

Jim I was just about to post this but you beat me to it!

I second the speedo cable grommet. They can't be purchased separately from anywhere I know of and the reproduction speedo cables don't come with it. The only problem I see it that the grommet would need to be sliced and glued back together once installed because the speedo cable can't be disassembled to slide it on.

Many great items from you Steve! Expect a long Christmas list shortly (but don't worry it doesn't have to be delivered by Christmas).

Ok, seems there are two types or maybe 3. The 69-70 Series 1 which is a hood release and speedo pass through grommet and then all others are just a speedo grommet, maybe in two types.

If you have something different let me know.

Here is a pic of the sample I have and could reproduce.

Steve

post-24576-14150826932801_thumb.jpg

Jim I was just about to post this but you beat me to it!

I second the speedo cable grommet. They can't be purchased separately from anywhere I know of and the reproduction speedo cables don't come with it. The only problem I see it that the grommet would need to be sliced and glued back together once installed because the speedo cable can't be disassembled to slide it on.

Many great items from you Steve! Expect a long Christmas list shortly (but don't worry it doesn't have to be delivered by Christmas).

I'm pretty sure my speedo grommet is different. It looks like a standard grommet not extruded like that. I'll take a picture of my old speedo cable w/grommet when I get home.

+1 on the alternative shape. Mine went the way of rubber rot but I recall it was similar to other "flat" firewall grommets. Glad someone has one available for a photo! Here's a link to a roadster part that seems to be the right shape/style: Datsunparts.com Partnumber 2374 Datsun Roadster 65 - 70 Body & Firewall Grommet and another one that would also work: Datsunparts.com Partnumber 2372 Datsun Roadster 65 - 70 Firewall Grommet

Price list of items for sale.

Pm me with any questions.

Complete brake and fuel line insulator set $150

Steering Rack Tank (note: nostalgia look only) $15

rear bumper to fender shims $11each

front bumper to fender shims $11 each

headlight wire seal $8 each

upper quarter window seal $15 set

hatch stopper bumpers $5 each

brake booster insulator Black $10 each

brake booster insulator RED $15 each

rear brake drum plugs $8 each