IGNORED

What are you on the look out for?

Hardway

I bought one new in 1985 (black bumpers, wing) and drove it 18 years and 180,000 miles. Fantastic little car. Best cockpit design and seats ever. 27-31mpg and fun, fun, fun.

I had a (then) new '86 MR2 in red with leather and auto climate. Twelve years and about 180,000 miles for me too. One of my all time favorite cars.

I've been looking for on in fine condition but they seem to be hard to find.

Original NOS Antenna for my Z. (1972).

I second that Jerry! I was going to install mine on my Z because everything was working... then I found out that the mast was broken.

screenshot20121113at102.png

I am also still after that wood 5 speed knob to replace the one I broke

photoguf.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

A set of 15 x 7 panasports so I don't have to roll the valence on my car...the 16 x 7 rewinds rub when turning in reverse...a trade would be ideal but unlikely. There's a set on Ratsun but $800 in need to a $400 refresh leaves me cold for some reason.

A set of 15 x 7 panasports so I don't have to roll the valence on my car...the 16 x 7 rewinds rub when turning in reverse...a trade would be ideal but unlikely. There's a set on Ratsun but $800 in need to a $400 refresh leaves me cold for some reason.

Pretty sure brand new ones are less than $1k.

e.g. 15x7 Panasport FZ Street Wheel

With that said, rubbing depends on the tires (sidewall height & section width), not the rims.

Pretty sure brand new ones are less than $1k.

e.g. 15x7 Panasport FZ Street Wheel

With that said, rubbing depends on the tires (sidewall height & section width), not the rims.

I would agree with that statement. I guess I have $600 stuck in my mind for some reason, but likley Spruell will be recieving an order soon. I am running 16 x 7 Rewinds with Dunlop Direzza Z1 in 205 55 16...I will likely go with a 225 / 50 / 15.

Ok back on point...and thanks.