IGNORED

What are you on the look out for?

Hardway

I know where there is a P1800 coupe, not a hatch, sitting in someones drive way. If you are serious about finding one let me know and I will go knock their door and share your info, just PM me.

There is a lady that has a GTO replica made from a Z car with a Jag V12 in it. Just Google it and you will find it.

I'm looking for a 280z/zx 5-speed transmission

You might consider buying a parts car. If it runs AT ALL you could probably sell the engine/block to someone else. Then there are tons of zx doo-dads people desperately need.

Of course you have to consider the added cost of the divorce if you start parting Z's out in the back yard.

Would look bad lowered with paint and rims.

Agreed. I'm a product of the '80's, and so are they. Neither of us are very good looking. I think that's why we're kindred spirits. I drove one once and was astonished at the acceleration from the V8... that needle on the speedometer rocketed to near vertical with almost no effort. That's when I realized it was an 85mph speedo and I was only doing ~40mph.

Dear Santa,

I've been really good this year, so I would like to have an OEM electric antenna for a '77- working, with an unbroken mast.

Thank you.

P.S. And maybe the elves have a passenger side, black sun visor that the little door on the mirror isn't broken.

My bride promises she won't check her makeup every time she goes for a ride...

This is good stuff guys, keep'em coming. I guess I should post what I am looking for, a 1988 Shiro 300zx. I know these pop up from time to time and there is a nice one on Ebay but I am looking to pay $2K - $5K. I test drove one a few weeks ago with 267K miles on it, the current owner put the majority of the miles on it and had made several coast to coast trips in its life. It was rough around the edges but ran shockingly well. Still looking for the right one though.

white.88se.t.2.jpg

For me it is just spare parts for the car I have. I want a coil, distributor, water pump etc.

I have an old water pump for a 280Z, and a stock radiator that needs to be rodded out. Also upper and lower hoses for the radiator as well.

Mike, I see you have a 240Z. I think the pumps are the same for 70-83.

Edited by AndysPlit