IGNORED

Z Tool Set

fixitman

Sorry Fixitman. I plan to keep this toolset with the car. I didn't intend to mislead you with it. I just wanted to show how an original set (at least for a 1970) looks and confirm that the wheel chocks are solid.

I wasn't hopeful that you would sell it, but I thought I'd ask! New is the quality level I'd like to find.

Thanks anyway.

Another option would be Craigslist. Go to Onecraigs - Search all of Craigslist nationwide and search for 240z tool or tool kit, spare kit, or whatever. You would be surprised how many people around the country are parting these cars out at any given time. I have bought several items from guys out of state and as long as I paid the shipping they would ship me the parts. Worth and try and costs $0.

I haven't had any luck finding a Z tool set in good to excellent condition. I need a lug wrench, jack handle and rod, tire stoppers, tool bag and lug nuts. Was this set used in any other Datsun of the era?

Thanks,

Fixitman

I believe that I have a good tool complete tool set. I will check if you are interested. As for the lug nuts they can still be purchased from Courtesy Nissan in TX.

LMK Jerry Purcell

I believe that I have a good tool complete tool set. I will check if you are interested. As for the lug nuts they can still be purchased from Courtesy Nissan in TX.

LMK Jerry Purcell

Thanks for offering to check. I would be very interested.

Regards,

Fixitman