IGNORED

My Datsun 240Z

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Stolze, but still no diff Leon... I'll have to wait. But I'm sceptic about it... maybe I have to look for another one somewhere.

Meanwhile I sandblasted the rear panels and painted them gloss black with a few clear coats.

23r06m8.jpg

2h84yub.jpg

Yesterday I found the floors of the car covered with water under the mats.. only to be finding the stupid sunroof leaking again :( . It's inside the garage now, going to decide what to do with the stupid roof, either fix for now or remove the damn thing.

@ Carl and Eurodat: the problem is solved with new lug nuts and washers, but don't know how to explain in English.

Update:

The exhaust is on, also the new kyb schoks! Still waiting for the seats, wanted to drive this weekend, but will be next week. Tomorrow the seats are done.

9gwv3q.jpg

2u5f4v4.jpg

2wbxrev.jpg

jaglfs.jpg

73gp3k.jpg

34qmwqh.jpg

6z3kth.jpg

90aplc.jpg

2z8tch5.jpg

ke93cj.jpg

33cuiig.jpg

2h5ryg8.jpg

Where did you get your exhaust system, and what kind is it?

Here's a video of a cold start. I hope it works.

View My Video

Flashplayer:cry: Me and my iPad. Ill have a look later on the pc.

Goodluck with your diff. I understand your situation and frustration. Been through it with a inlet manifold from the US. Been waiting 14 months. I gave up waiting and found another one. The first one nether came.

Chas

Edited by EuroDat

Got tired of my mom driving a Fiat...so I helped her getting this...Z3

Funny I read it's been designed by a Japanese guy working for BMW. It's imported from Swiss, one of the 15.000 made in 1996 ( the first year ). It needs work, but overall all maintenance reports are with the car, it never missed a dealer service, which is a good thing.

i73dyg.jpg

Edited by bartsscooterservice

Flashplayer:cry: Me and my iPad. Ill have a look later on the pc.

Goodluck with your diff. I understand your situation and frustration. Been through it with a inlet manifold from the US. Been waiting 14 months. I gave up waiting and found another one. The first one nether came.

Chas

It's still in San Francisco with the shipping company.. :(

Man, He must be waiting for the Titanic to pick it up on the return trip. Hope he sends it soon.

Nice Z you found for your mum.

Chas

They said to me they didn't ship any containers to Joop Stolze yet... , so have to wait till they do...

That's why I don't like sea shipping much, but airfreighting a diff is costly LOL :tapemouth

I have started dealing in BMW Z3's at my dealership. I have a 2001 BMW M roadster that has front end damage. We will be repairing it soon. I am looking forward to driving that one. 315 HP M3 motor only available in the USA for 2 years. Aught to scoot...

C

^ that's a rocket !! This is just the 1.8 4 cylinder, fast enough for my mother ;)

By the way I joined a local Japanese classic car club :)

I saw this guy in De Telegraaf newspaper with his Datsun 1200, and found out he lives close by, so why not send him an e-mail to join...

Below is the confirmation letter and a membership card.

qs02tj.jpg