IGNORED

240z Inspection Light Source?

ksbeta

WOW!! $114.00... I need to update my inventory list of NOS parts... I had them listed at $25.00. LOL I guess if a 40 year old used one is worth $49.00...

FWIW,

Carl B.

No kidding. Its surprising these cars don't go for a lot more.. I could probably sell my bumpers and seats for more than I paid for the whole car.

so i couldnt wait and went to my garage to look for it... Well i guess it aint in such good shape as i though, lens is all crunchy and looks as if the previous owners decided to spill some type of fluid (guessing brake fluid) on it...

by the way, this is from my 280, apparently the same as the 240's, right?

IMAG0040.jpg

I think they are all pretty much the same. Maybe the zinc color has changed a bit during production.

My Nissan dealer quoted me the 26740-10W00 part number. He said it was the new part number replacing 3 other part numbers. It would cost €23.95 if i wanted it. That was back in august. I think Ill call him and order it today.

• 2 weeks later...