Sign in to follow this  
glassguy

71 240z. Spindle pin outer dimension.

Does anyone know what the rear control arm spindle pin outer dimension is. I cant find my calipers or any kind of info on the internet. Thanks, Chris.

Hey KELLY MISS this is not the place to advertise your cheap leftover flea market crap. Take that BULL**** somewhere else to try and pawn it off.

2012 Nike NFL Jerseys - We provide high quality Nike cheap nfl jerseys, cheap nba jerseys, cheap nhl jerseys, cheap mlb jerseys efficient service for you. Cheap Jerseys Sale Online!

Hey KELLY MISS this is not the place to advertise your cheap leftover flea market crap. Take that BULL**** somewhere else to try and pawn it off.

Thanks for the info. I stopped by "the cheap tool place" today and picked up a $20 set of calipers. .629 it is! Four of the sleeves that Energy Suspension sent me were too small so I needed to confirm what my spindles outer dimensions were ASAP. By the way, The people at Energy Suspension were very easy to deal with. They said they would measure the new sleeves before they mailed them to me. And I bought this suspension kit 2-3 years ago. Thats how long its taken me to finally tackle the dreaded spindles!

Just received the spindle sleeves from Energy Suspension today. They are spot on! Great company to deal with! I just wanted to mention that.