IGNORED

Do you like your Z car club's Website?

kjohnson2444

I am looking for your feedback. We want to revamp our club's website. I'm not talking about THIS website; I'm talking about our regional club site, www.zroc.org. Does your club have a website that you like? What do you like about it? What do you dislike? Does your site allow members to post articles and updates? Do you know what software your club uses? Please include your club's web address I'd like to check it out.

Thanks,

Keith

Our club recently rebuilt our site, but the new site doesn't get much traffic.

Personally I am beginning to wonder if a web site for non-commercial interests is fading from the realm of normalcy. I personally do not have a Facebook page, because I have concerns about becoming part of the "Self-surveillance society", but nearly everyone I know under the age of 40 spends as much or more time on Facebook as they do in "normal" web surfing.

I see that this site has the little Facebook symbol at the top of the page. Is that the direction that we need to be headed to attract younger members?

Hi: Many clubs are experiencing a lot of web work that is not keeping up with other sites. If you go to www.oldsperformanceclub.com you will see a site that is part of the wildaboutcars.com master site. This "template" is free to any club and has all the features you need. These include "garages" for club memebrs to post photos of their cars, blog sections and mauch much more. And it's free to use !! Check it out and if you want more info, PM me. Craig

• 1 year later...

The Georgia Z Club surrendered to the masses and is using Facebook. The old website re-directs to the Facebook page. I believe we actually attract more traffic that way.

Oh, and if you're worried about FB privacy, can't you just use fake info?