IGNORED

I spy a z!

madkaw

My intention for starting this was to give someone on these forums a way to connect up or satisfy their curosity of 'who owns that Z'.

You could point out every Z you see, but do you really have an interest in every Z(350,370,280zx,...).

Let's face it, I barely notice a 350z, but if I see a first series close to my town, I NOTICE.

I live in the Baltimore MD and Wash DC corridor , Z's are a rare site , daily I am on Hwy 95 or Rt 50, lots of new iron though :ermm:
I know what you mean. I spent a week in the DC-area a few years ago, don't think I saw a single car or pickup more than 10 years old the entire week. Whereas back home, I routinely share the road during commute with numerous 20, 30 and 40 year old cars. Note that they don't just still exist out here, but they are still being used as daily drivers. '70's Chevy and Ford trucks are still small business workhorses here.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the nice neighbor lady had a 280zx when we moved here! Its a 2+2 and has a 5 speed. There is another 280zx down the street... the side says "turbo" but I have never seen it moved or taken a closer look myself. My phone is not every good... but its in the background directly behind the neighbors zx (between tree and white car).

EDIT: White car is really silver LOL and here is a close up shot of the other ZX. It's a little rough looking, hopefully it will be on the road again one day!

post-21059-1415082000826_thumb.jpg

post-21059-14150820008467_thumb.jpg

Edited by Decoy12
Closer Picture of Background ZX

I got a few more Zs on the way to my girlfriends house!

This one was spotted by accident one day I made a wrong turn. It's a yellow/gold color and I believe it has snowflake wheels.

It's off of Garey Ave and the other closest major street is Arrow Highway. It was taken from the cab of the Datusun 620!

post-21059-14150820011998_thumb.jpg

This white Z has been fixed up. It used to be a little rough and the front of the hood crumpled in. I actually left this gentleman a note offering to buy his Z back in 2008 before I got mine. Took the picture from the other side of the street. This Z is located on the border of Diamond Bar and Phillips Ranch/Pomona. I actually have a friend literally across the street that has a red 280z, but it was not on his drive way so I will have to follow up on that one.

post-21059-14150820012439_thumb.jpg