IGNORED

S30 in 3d

INST3D

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the feedback. It's nice to see the progress. The more detail that gets added, the better it looks. The head is a bit of a challenge. Lots of crevices. This is fun as long as I do just an hour here and there. More time than that and it starts turning in to work. It will be way cool when we can start assembling the major components.

Best regards,

Rich

post-19125-1415082179446_thumb.jpg

post-19125-14150821794983_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I would enjoy seeing a video of how you two, motorman7 and INST3D make those drawings but I might be the only one interested in the creation process. heh heh. Nice work! I can see an engine number plate and frame rails. I can respect this work since I did a drawing of parts of the 240Z a while back that doesn't look as nice.

Rear deck photos of HLS30U-00026. Three holes in the rear bulkhead. That's about as 'series one' as one can get!

In the grand scheme of differentiating between series 1 and series 2 cars, my car probably isn't A-typical but thought I would add to show the vague transitional differences. This bulkhead in my 1/71 series 1 car, one of the very last series 1 cars, has two pressed square indentations, not holes, with the two tool cover securing tabs above these indentations as shown in 26th-z attached pics.