IGNORED

Doing laps *incar videos*

260DET

I made a video of the Mid Ohio course with speed and time overlaid on the screen, but the average speed turned out to be about 5 MPH, so I deleted it. At least it took 12 minutes to go the 2 mile lap...

I could probably keep up with that!

Does any one have any experience with QSTARZ BT-Q1000eX (10Hz) lap timer? Can it be integrated with the Go -Pro like TommoHawk describes above?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Final hit out at Collie before starting the 4 day across continent drive to Bathurst on Sunday for the Easter Bathurst Motoring Festival.

Edited by chris b
Fix You Tube download

That's a nice video. It's also good to see that you still have your original (style) mirror :)

We should find a way to mount the camera somewhere about where the driver's helmet is, to get a more realistic view of the track or road.

That's a nice video. It's also good to see that you still have your original (style) mirror :)

We should find a way to mount the camera somewhere about where the driver's helmet is, to get a more realistic view of the track or road.

Problem with that is unpadded hardware anywhere near the driver is frowned upon by the scrutineers. In the middle is a good compramise, like mine in the sig panel below.