IGNORED

Yonmeri K

Hoybo

So I've finally found time and a spare set of hands to get into it again.

I've painted my headlight buckets, painted my rad support (front), stripping and repairing the bottom bumper panel, painted the insides of my chrome bars, reinstalled my headlights, installed gearbox, hooked up speedo cable, gearbox crossmember, diff is back in, cv's are in. Electric fuel system properly set up

My rear garnish and oil drip tray came back from the powdercoaters, so I'll have to install them. Also been busy cleaning up all my spare badges, grilles etc.

Is a rear "skyline" garnish badge with no pins worth $115 posted?

Anyone know how to rewind a speedo? I got a spare I wanna put in when I put in a new motor.

She'll also be wearing new shoes soon, 14x8 and 14x9 globe lines with a bit more low and stiff.

Pics tomorrow. :)

So I've finally found time and a spare set of hands to get into it again.

I've painted my headlight buckets, painted my rad support (front), stripping and repairing the bottom bumper panel, painted the insides of my chrome bars, reinstalled my headlights, installed gearbox, hooked up speedo cable, gearbox crossmember, diff is back in, cv's are in. Electric fuel system properly set up

My rear garnish and oil drip tray came back from the powdercoaters, so I'll have to install them. Also been busy cleaning up all my spare badges, grilles etc.

Is a rear "skyline" garnish badge with no pins worth $115 posted?

Anyone know how to rewind a speedo? I got a spare I wanna put in when I put in a new motor.

She'll also be wearing new shoes soon, 14x8 and 14x9 globe lines with a bit more low and stiff.

Pics tomorrow. :)

Sick!!! Hanging for pics now!

• 1 month later...

So after all that rain, some personal issues, not much $$$ work and such, my car is finally back together.

It was running for a few days, I then had to modify the clutch master, bolted it all back together (btw, I'm pro at manual pedals if anyone needs a hand) and now it won't fire..

It has everything it needs, and it you hold it onto "Start" it'll keep firing, but when I let the key onto "On" it just dies. :(

Had this prob before...try changing the barrel. At the rear of barrel are 2 small screws, that'll release it. If this doesn't change anything, get yourself a light tester. Check wires rear of ign barrel. From memory the blue wire powers up first when placed in ON position. Then the red/white powers up as well in START. I may have my wires crossed regarding colours (pardon the pun), but I had ended up bridging these two wires and everything worked fine.

Good luck

Had this prob before...try changing the barrel. At the rear of barrel are 2 small screws, that'll release it. If this doesn't change anything, get yourself a light tester. Check wires rear of ign barrel. From memory the blue wire powers up first when placed in ON position. Then the red/white powers up as well in START. I may have my wires crossed regarding colours (pardon the pun), but I had ended up bridging these two wires and everything worked fine.

Good luck

Thanks mate, I'll get into later and report back. :)

• 1 month later...

And finally after being sick for 3 weeks and not really knowing any auto electricians I gave it a go myself.

Bridge Blue (Constant power) to Red/Black and all sweet.

Took her to get a fuel tank of fuel, put some air in the tyres and went around the block a few times. Drives soooo sweet. Manual just brings the car out of it's shell. Definitely need new rear bushes, clunk clunk clunk LOL.