IGNORED

Anyone want new door cores made out of fiberglass for the vinyl kits?

conedodger

• 2 weeks later...

Let me know directly when you get to production Les... I have nothing on my driver side and I am just leaving the passenger side with the original tired upholstery until this project bears fruit. My entire interior is new, dash included and an autographed Mr. K glove box door. Just waiting on door panels... 80

• 4 weeks later...

post-23513-14150819950553_thumb.jpgI don't know if I'm violating any forum rules but I got a set of fiberglass panel fully upholstered for $400.00 for the set. I got them form the Hybred Z site.

Again, I hope mentioning them is not a no-no but they were great.

The guys name is Pete Robinson. He also has some with a raised speaker opening.

Just my .02

Edited by FrankieZD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55539[/ATTACH]I don't know if I'm violating any forum rules but I got a set of fiberglass panel fully upholstered for $400.00 for the set. I got them form the Hybred Z site.

Again, I hope mentioning them is not a no-no but they were great.

The guys name is Pete Robinson. He also has some with a raised speaker opening.

Just my .02

I've seen Pete's work and it is top notch. I may do those as a temporary measure as I have a completely restored interior and no door panels. But frankly, when Les and his gang do something it is perfect in most cases. In the end, I will probably go with what Les comes up with...

Here are some pictures of Pete's work...

post-16545-14150820058618_thumb.jpg

post-16545-14150820058829_thumb.jpg

post-16545-1415082005903_thumb.jpg