IGNORED

Synthetic Leather Seat Covers on Ebay

Hardway

Just curious if anyone has installed these and had any thoughts they would like to share. They seem to be made very well and the seller has perfect feedback. Seeing that my 240 is not original and I plan on upgrading to a more modern steering wheel and shift knob these seem like they would fit in well with my plans. Plus the price seems right too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400292120228?_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&item=400292120228&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT&vxp=mtr

The covers look good in the pictures. I also will wait to see what they look like once installed. I've seen many covers and most look sub par. Most have wrinkles and don't seem to be seated correctly. I don't know if its because they were installed by non pros or the pattern was off. I really like the choice of stitching. I'll be waiting for the pictures of the installed covers. Good luck, hope they turn out great.:)

I had posted these up to see if anyone had already bought and installed these on here. Looks like we are all on the same page. I agree, the pics look really good, I just question the true quality once they are in my hands and installed. I know I will need new foam as mine is collapsed but should also help in making them look and function correctly. I am going to mull it over for another day and will let you guys know if I pull the trigger on them.

The seats look great but with most products these days, it is buyer beware as some have learned how to polish a turd very well.

chinahardware.jpg

I am with Jim... waiting for a report.

Almost fell off my chair!!!

At first I was about to tell you that capacitor stuffing is the purest way of getting classic radios fixed. Then I noticed its a 2.2mF in a 6.8mF can... HAH!!!!