IGNORED

$1,000 reward for this rim !!!!!

WingZr0

If i just had One deep dish wheel i can copy it. I'd even pay to just borrow a wheel to do it. And why don't AR have a actual phone number to call? Their site just says call a local vendor! Geesh, how argrovatin when u got a question about "Thier" product. smh. Sigh ok, enough complaining for me LOL:)
First, remember that the particular style you are looking for was made by several companies back in the '70s. I do not know how many of them made the deeper dish wide version. But none of those companies have made them in over 30 years. There probably aren't many people working at these places that are old enough to remember that they used to make them. In fact, the company has probably changed ownership several times since those wheels were last built. Trying to get info on a 30+ year old wheel from a current manufacturer is a total waste of time.
Frankly, not even close. That is a painted stamped steel wheel. Edited by Arne

Ok well i found one like it

http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-tires-packages/AMERICAN%20RACING-Ar_767-Black%20w|%20Stripe.html

Im having trouble finding vintage wheels and those have a small bend right before they touch the lip

Yeah those are better known as Trailer wheels LOL. I thought the same thing too when i first saw them years ago :)

Suspicious of wat?? And the number has been disconnected :(

Try posting your request on the 914world.com and 914club.com forums. I see several posts there selling these kind of wheels over the last few years, though I don't think any of the pictures were of the "deep dish" variety.

• 2 weeks later...

American Racing smh. They don't have the molds, they don't have any of the old catalogs.

Arne's right, they don't care smh :(

They, a couple of workers, couldn't even recommend me to someone who may have they're rims that old.

Not even a car guy tip to someone who collects or stashes old rims.

Back to the old Barn find approach.