IGNORED

Z's on TV

Oiluj

Man, I wish we had all these video gadgets back in the day, I would love to have videos of my old 68 Dart GT, 70 and 73 Torino GT's and the fastest of the fast, my 66 Olds f85 rocket. Damn I miss those days..................

In 87 i got a 67 firebird 500 bucks i found a body guy working out of a junk yard 6 mile

and i 75 in the hood. He put on two rear quarters did a hand rubbed lacquer paint

for 1500. I loved that car sold it in 91 to buy new truck . I have some pics but not on the PC.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I have a whole album of pictures of ALL the cool old cars and trucks I've owned, once in a while I look thru them and get sad that I dont have some of them anymore, and get happy that I wasn't killed when I wrecked the 73 Torino, I hit a tree at about 110 mph, got into it just before the front passenger side tire and removed the door, rear quarter, trunk lid and floor and most of the back end. The rear right wheel (what was left of it) was in the trunk still bolted to the axel. I needed 5 stitches over my right eye and broke two fingers, thats it. If I would have hit it strait on with the bumper I would be a goner. The car went about a quarter mile after hitting the tree.

I think the Pacer gets a raw deal from many who never drove one. In high school I delivered for a local pharmacy. My boss owner one and occasionally would let me use it for deliveries. It sure beat the heck out of the Dodge Dart that was the usual delivery car.

• 3 months later...