IGNORED

i need to know

bigmime4098

So, let me get this straight........you're defending your functional illiteracy?? You're actually going to become belligerent because you're asked to use basic communication skills? You feel that someone is high and mighty because they paid attention in school? A car is minor when compared to the things you really need help with......

(I really tried to stay out of this but that's just too much!)

Edited by sblake01

look there are 1000000 other people out there that type short hand i type it becouse thats what im use to sorry but as far as punctuation gos i dont know anything bout it becouse see i have ADD ADHD dyslexia and a few other things i cant pronounce so back in school i had a very very hard time leaning anything and my teachers didnt know what to do with me so they didnt do anything they just expected me to learn the same as all the rest of the kids but i couldnt so i got picked on for it right now i read at a 4 grade level and spell at 3 grade what i do know i have tot my self so dont tell me i have no effort u dont know how many people told me to just quit school but u know what i didnt i finished school it took me a bit longer then the rest but i did and went to collage then when to wyotech for motorcycly tech so dont tell me i have no effort if i dont know something how am i sapost to do it

So instead pandering to the criticism, could you clarify you're question? Are you comparing two different engines for you're car? explain.

By the way, my spelling sucks but I use spell check. Proof read before you hit the post button. Try to write better and people will be more respectful. my "too" cents

im trying to figure out which would be better to turbo the L28 engine thats in my car or get a already turbo L28 engine and put it in my car or get a rb25 and put it in my car and i do use spell check but u have to spell the word at least half way right for spell check to work right

You seem to able to read well, and use the computer to find this forum and sign up and post at least 33 times. Therefore, I suggest that you download the 1983 Factory Service Manual and read up on the differences between the NA (none) engine and the turbo engine. Unfortunately, because of your handicapped writing skills, people will have a hard time understanding what you're asking in your forum posts. Blame the public school system. It's unusual to come across someone who can't at least end a sentence with a period and capitalize the next letter, but I guess it's possible, so good luck with it.

Here's the link - http://www.xenons130.com/reference.html

I would read the Engine Fuel section first. E.F.I is for the non turbo engines and E.C.C.S is for the turbo engines. They use different wiring harnesses.

Maybe we should have a special education area. I too am dyslexic.

My father is dyslexic and is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.

Now 82 When i take him to see the doctor they discuss all the new JAMA publications.

You should see what happens when a doctor gets admitted to the hospital.

So if you are dyslexic try harder to learn and comprehend.

I did a lot of reading and searching for years before i made posts on any Z web sites.

http://www.dyslexia.com/famous.htm BGM images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThsuBkGhdnuPXTmbeZNipJeNAXCitdQjbKfe85Q6PRoFRwFfU2Twimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh3BGUfQbQ1ZoK8ZoSd4BhpyY5XiudhYuDVajhWPVXjgb8NkIZjw

"have to spell the word at least half way right for spell check to work right"

Try the word on Google.

Edited by black gold man

ok im also add and adhd because of my add i cant concentrate on one thing for very long i cant think of one thing for longer then bout 30 sec be for im thinking bout 5 other things and my adhd everything has to be perfect and when im trying to read a book i have to sound out every word and when i get to the end of a sentence i have to go back and reread it to figure out what im reading and my add dont make that ez by no means and i spell ez like that becouse i dont know how to spell it and also when i look at a page what ever word im looking at the rest of the words and letters look like they are spinning around the word and then seeing letters backwords and in places there not sapost to be dont help ether and thats y i hate to read