IGNORED

[2012] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

Got the Z out of winter storage on Saturday (2 days ago). Install new leater boots on shifter and hand brake. Today i did put a tune up kit in there. fuel filter, Changed Oil and filter, Point, ignition rotor, plugs and cables, install new airfilter.

Visited her at the paint shop - block and sand stage. May be awhile before she gets the paint as she is extra work for the shop, behind their bread and butter jobs. Getting pretty anxious, but won't rush them. Hope to have her ready for ZCON 2012.

Yesterday, I drove my 240Z to the 2012 ZAttack Car Show that was held at Nissan's Headquarters, in Franklin TN (where the 2010 ZCCA National Convention was held). The Middle Tennessee Z Club did a great job putting the event on. They had over 100 Z's attend. Friday many went on a Nissan Plant tour and a BBQ Friday night at the Lane Museum. I have posted some pics in the gallery so check them out.

Randy S and Bob M great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My replacement hood release cable came in, the original broke without opening the hood. You have no idea how happy I was knowing I had a redundant cable release attached several years ago. It worked like a champ. The new install went well, but still keeping the other cable just in case. Cleaned up the brake booster hoses and clamps while I was at it. :)

Bonzi Lon