IGNORED

Terry's Project 240K

tez240k

qwik now has the gtr rings on it, but still no centre badge....no cut and shut required, you do need re-drill some of the mounting holes, but no cutting or shutting...it isn't wider, the bumper bars are also interchangeable....

post-16763-14150818516312_thumb.jpg

Edited by KID-K

nice!

Another question for people. With import monster, how are alot of people are getting numbers of items from japan, are you getting them combined shipping? from differnt sellers? how?

because say for a badge i want, its going to cost me $80 to ship and its not worth it for one item

I use importmonster alot, with 4 K's I have no choice. As far as the combined shipping goes, your purchases are stored in japan and when you have bought a few things you can release them altogether and save on postage..

Edited by KID-K

if your referring to the 10mm nuts that bolt to the rear beaver yes, the boot on a sedan is wider but the chrome corner trims are narrower...

Importmonster has a warehouse in Japan that your items are stored at until you release them..

Edited by KID-K

forget that link you just posted blk180, i seen this car yesterday, looks as though it sat in the ocean for a fair while, never seen so much rust on a car, my dad and i both surprised it hadn't just folded in on itself. actually all panels were like paper mache`! i salvaged the grille, struts and some interior bits but the rest is not worth anything, don't even know how it'll get onto a truck without collapsing, even the chassis is crumbling!