IGNORED

73 240 Resto Started

brentz

Tom,

Rubber seals arrived this weekend thankfully. So new emblems and seals are now at the body shop, ready for installation after painting is finished. Looks like the painting should be finished up this week.

My next little sub-project is what to do with the bumpers. They didn't look too bad before, but now, I am not so shure.

Good news about the new rubber and such Brent!

Yep, that's how it starts.. a very noticeable 'not so sure' feeling. It's closely followed by a large outflow of cash from the savings account!! Be afraid... very afraid.

I'm just being dramatic.. Mostly due to my lack of skill at planning for this refresh.. I'm getting near the end now (famous last words) and hope to have my 260Z off the rotisserie this weekend and back on it's suspension shortly there after.

I'll keep you updated!!

Thanks Cozye! My good friend who is doing the paint and body work has really done an outstanding job. As a result, I will be replacing some things that at first I hoped to get by without! Looking forward to driving it again. Its been much too long.