IGNORED

The Vert is Engineered ;) ;) ;)

240kconvertible

ray.... mmmmm SOOO many things.... rules like, classic jap only = brand new jap cars (S14's R33's stuff like that) and no jap car older than his + several case's of chev powered cars ( a ZX and a hilux from memory ). no cars on trailers but every year the Subaru's come in and leave on trailers... don't get me wrong i love what he has created its just he has done some some stuff that i wont talk about that have put some people a tad offside.

I say leave the mopar on there :)

I'll save you a spot next to mine.....looking forward to seeing it!

Sweet, being parked next to the best looking K in Australia would be an honor.

I didn't bother with the show at all in the end, thanks for thinking of my though Leon/Errol, next year for sure. I ended up having a massive night with my friends and was in no condition to do much at all today.

^^ was heaps of fun a 1600 beat a R35 GTR in an 1/8th mile drag :> and lots of other cool things. Also there was an FD with a LS2 there and an old falcon.... I was tempted to wear my CHEV shirt for the fun of peoples reactions :) also good thing you didn't drive as there was plenty of cops....

Oh Man!

congratulations! well done on getting it through! sounds like i need to drop you a pm :)

maybe next year i can head up at some stage and see it in the flesh (i am afraid it is going to be a little while yet before my car will be ready for cruzing!)

congrats again!

Congrats on the engineering, 6.5in haha not good for my planed 8.5 fronts and 9.5-10.5 rears. Kent mite not have his done but one of his old projects is at the panel shop and hope to have it back with paint by year end. Then just need to put it all back together LOL.

Congrats and hope to see it next year

Brad

sorry to carry on offtrack, but Brad, make sure you pm me when you get the car back, would love to see it all fixed up (call it closure!) and see how good a job they did on it

Congrats on the engineering, 6.5in haha not good for my planed 8.5 fronts and 9.5-10.5 rears. Kent mite not have his done but one of his old projects is at the panel shop and hope to have it back with paint by year end. Then just need to put it all back together LOL.

Congrats and hope to see it next year

Brad

^^ was heaps of fun a 1600 beat a R35 GTR in an 1/8th mile drag :> and lots of other cool things. Also there was an FD with a LS2 there and an old falcon.... I was tempted to wear my CHEV shirt for the fun of peoples reactions :) also good thing you didn't drive as there was plenty of cops....

Was it a green 1600? how on earth did the old falcon get in? and the grief he gave me for having the mopar V8 in mine. . . sigh

Oh Man!

congratulations! well done on getting it through! sounds like i need to drop you a pm :)

maybe next year i can head up at some stage and see it in the flesh (i am afraid it is going to be a little while yet before my car will be ready for cruzing!)

congrats again!

Come up for a weekend and we'll take it to the track ;) it will be registered in about a months time. I'll be down for the nationals for sure in case you don't make it. we should get as many old Skylines together and go for a cruise while the nationals are on too

2011-09-25140046.jpg

this was when we just got off the track and a lot of people were still out there (we wanted to watch)

319679_10150817237695551_877740550_20905160_1016403626_n.jpg

that's me in the back with the helmet and goggles on :) I'm not "ridding tough" I'm hanging on :P

also i think it was a orange 1600 but it was a KA24DE+T

Edited by ovenfood