IGNORED

ZCON Roll Call

Diseazd

Great pix Steve!! Thanks for getting those up so fast. Looks like some really nice cars. Sorry I couldn't be there to see them all in person :(

Yeah, your father told me that you're at home playing with your BMW. I hope you got the numbers you were looking for on the dyno.

Link work great! Who's car is File007 and File0079. That car looks exactly like mine and I'm not there :-|

Frankly I wasn't paying close attention to who owns which car. I'm just enjoying the show. I'll have more pictures up tonight.

I did also manage to get my copy of a print of a 240Z in BSR livery signed by Bob Sharp.

Thanks for all the pics Steve, they look awesome! Special request - Can you get a picture of the motor in that Safari gold Series 1 with the hubcaps for me? Will be going home now to make sure mine is still in the garage :ermm:

I was wondering why the guy was trying to sell the car for $100. LOL

Thanks for all the pics Steve, they look awesome! Special request - Can you get a picture of the motor in that Safari gold Series 1 with the hubcaps for me? Will be going home now to make sure mine is still in the garage :ermm:

Just in case steve didn't get a pic

bd934b4a.jpg

Steve,

thanks for posting pics.

057 is soooo much more classy than the usual G-nose.

As for 087 - I've seen convertible Z's before but the subtle and not so subtle detail alterations on this one put it in a class of it's own.

Well, quite a few people have been departing today. The only events for today are the autocross and the "To Go Cup" party at Hooters. I got to see some people I haven't seen in years, including Mad Mike and a few people from the Z Car Club of NOVA. I also got to meet some great people like Guy Miller and Bill Moreau. Considering the temperatures this week, it was fantastic to have an indoor car show.

My primary goal for attending the convention has been accomplished. The boss is the closest she has ever been to catching Z fever. She was even eyeing a Z32 2+2 that someone was selling. The great thing is that she understands why I want to take those two old cars sitting out in the garage and try to turn back the clock a little bit.

I don't know if the finances will allow us to visit Phoenix or San Diego in 2012 or 2013, but you never know.

If you can swing it, I recommend going to a ZCON even if you can only make it once.