IGNORED

ZCON Roll Call

Diseazd

Yeah, I was going through my parts bin Monday night thinking that I should pack some spares: radiator hoses, spark plugs, rotor, cap, ignition module, electrical supplies, etc. Ah, the joys of driving older cars...

Besides Jeff Mader, Brad Robertson (green '70 that tears up the Dragon) is flying down, Bill Moreau, 1st place winner in 280 Street mod along with Pete Sanders (Z-Ya) and I will be coming down from New England. Pete and I will be dragging our 240 race car and hope to do the trip in one long push (902 miles), on Monday.

We'll have some nice parts for sale as well.

And, if you haven't heard, Bob Sharp will be there on Thursday and Friday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

The wife and I will be leaving in the morning to start the drive down. We're taking two days to make the drive and will be bringing her 350Z and my 280ZXT. I was stationed at Parris Island about twenty years ago and we used to drive down to Savannah on a regular basis. Looking forward to a little sightseeing before the show and to seeing all of you there.

Well, we're at the hotel now. For some reason I was pretty thirsty on the drive down. The car ran like a champ. I'd never taken it on a 300 mile drive. We stopped a little after half way, and it only needed 6.3 gallons to fill it. And I thought the car was running rich.