Sign in to follow this  
Noddle

Another 240K on eBay ( Coupe )

Hey Guys,

What are your thoughts on the Kenmari on ebay.au right now? Is the price to high or is that what an automatic goes for these days?

Hey Guys,

What are your thoughts on the Kenmari on ebay.au right now? Is the price to high or is that what an automatic goes for these days?

10 > 13k would be a really good price for that in my opinion

10 > 13k would be a really good price for that in my opinion

Is that what they are going for around Au? Are there quiet a few of these floating around Australia for sale?

I'm in talks with the owner regarding a trade and wanted to verify that the trade was mutually beneficial.

That Dark blue sedan in LaTrobe, Tasmania seemed to have sold prettty quickly. Anyone get in contact with the owner to see what sort of condition it was in? Or if it had been licensed/engineered with the RB motor in it?

Was fairly solid. I thought it had a hot L series in it. It was a track car anyway. And I believe he got very close to the 11k he was asking

Hi,

I have my 240k on ebay at the moment( one in toowoomba) --

I have had two, 0 feedback bidders - bidding against each other , I contacted them both and have had NO reply, so ive cancelled their bids.

I have now added a note to the ad asking people with less then 10 feedback to contact me before bidding.

google found : ZERO-FEEDBACK-BIDDERS

WTF would anyone do this? As a seller I hate this - it makes the whole auction process feel flakey.

So - has anyone else had this issue(esp with 240k stuff) ?

sorry for the rant

Edited by datfreak

It seems like 90% of 240k whole cars seem to get relisted either on ebay or gumtree. May be various reasons for this to happen but I would guess buyers trying to negotiate lower prices on pick-up or not even turning up. Very frustraring I bet.