IGNORED

Another 240K on eBay ( Coupe )

Noddle

:( Really genuinely sorry to hear about your job, and the car (regardless of what you had planned...you talked me around), I'm jobless one month now, otherwise I would have gladly thrown the money at you. Let hope one or both of us is back in a job soon mate. Good luck with your search.

Duane

Thanks Duane,

I too hope we both land ourself's jobs but unfortunately, the car was sold this morning.

On the flip side, you will be relieved to know that it will be staying a 240K and not copping the "GTR" treatment.

Thanks Duane,

I too hope we both land ourself's jobs but unfortunately, the car was sold this morning.

Didn't think it'd last long. At least the world will never run out of cars...frustratingly, we'll just have to delay those classic motoring aspirations :(

Didn't think it'd last long. At least the world will never run out of cars...frustratingly, we'll just have to delay those classic motoring aspirations :(

Unfortunately,I think so :(.

On another note for those looking for a coupe:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/heybridge/cars/1973-nissan-skyline-datsun-240k-gl-gtr-coupe-project-khgc110/1003945875

Nice mark up on what he paid for it, I was to slow to get it when it first came up on gumtree 6 odd months ago,

I wonder what the '... some new gt clone parts have been sourced already and can negotiate at extra ..."

I'm on the look out for some bits myself, I wonder if he's on this site ?

Nigel

Edited by Noddle

What is with people advertising cars like that. Here's pics of a show quality car and here's one of how it currently DOESN'T look like. How bout what it looks like now

Haha well said! How much did he pay for it 6 months ago?

Haha well said! How much did he pay for it 6 months ago?

From memory it was around $1200 I think.

I actually saw the car parked at Heybridge ( I have a few photos ), then a week or so later it was gone from where it was sitting ( I assumed it was moved into one of the large sheds in the area ),

I assume the guy started work on it, realized how big a job it was, now wants to off load it, at a profit ( and stripped )

If he left it as it was when he got it, offered it for a similar amount, Then I would have brought it to add to my collection,

I'm after a straight 2 door shell, mine have been repaired a long time ago, it looked it it had been hit in the front and rear, like what you see when you spin out and hit both ends..

who ever did the repair work did a good job, but it's not as good a body that was not damage..

Nigel

• 2 weeks later...