IGNORED

Rear Bumper Ideas

DjHoon90

I personally like both front and rear bumpers, and as previously stated Florida mandates bumpers on cars. A beach cop stopped me to ask about mine as a matter of fact.(See pic to the left. I do however like the 1/4 look of the front bumper somewhat like the Ferrari 250 GTO. I think they may have been called "NERF BARS"? Correct me if I'm wrong. Z'sOnDaBrain has a nice looking front bar on his rig.

Venus, who did the body work on your car, and how long ago?

I designed all bodywork myself after a combo of Ferrari 250GTO or 275GTB. I found the fiberglass spoiler with the intent to have it bonded smoothly on as duck tail and having the bumper indentations filled. Found the Ferrari vents online as well as fiberglass front bumper. David Kuhn Restorations made it happen a little over 10 years ago. He also painted the car. You can reach Dave at Kuhnrestor@aol.com. Dave mainly works on exotics: Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc, but does some classic American muscle, European sports cars, and custom concept/creative stuff. You may tell him I sent you.

Edited by venus

After seeing a shaved rear in person at Eagle Rock at a datsun meet.

Ive decided to go that way....

I realize that if i get hit their isnt much safety, but after all im throwing a LS1 block into the car, Safety is just an illusion at that point.