IGNORED

change of plans

uh the floor is probably the worst part but i say probably because if its anything like my challenger then theres oodles of hidden rust blind to the naked eye LOL the trunk really isnt that bad but i only peeled of the sound deadener on the one side so far.. the biggest problem here is i was specifically designating this vehicle to be a daily driver while i worked on my project car and at the moment its looking like an equally big project. the bodywork is done enough on the challenger so its time to reassemble it but the z is just starting on bodywork... but it runs and drives. but i dont have a title for the z although i can get one fairly easily.. i dont really want to get rid of the z as most wouldnt bother fixing it they would just find a donor shell.. so i might as well make it work and turn it into yet another mock race car to drive on the street (so far every car i own heads this route)... anyways if it comes down to a new shell theres really not much point because i dont have the means and usually people plan on pulling the l24 4 speed and r180 out.. so it seems silly to spend money getting a donor shell for my stock drivetrain.. anyway im just kinda rambling and thinking out loud. i guess my plan is to see what i can do to get some structural strength back as well as get a title and try to use it as a dd anyway.. i mean ive driven it the way it is so i know it can be done but i would certainly like a little more support if im actually gone take it out around other drivers

ah no way! sweet i should go see if they have a gas cap... and a tach while im at it.. in fact, i may as well check for a sportage... and the tank of course... and actually, they probably have the drain **** i need... and i might check for a lsd subaru r160... geez louise i need a job haha here goes my challenger money XD thanks for letting me know!! ill be sure to see if i can get down there tomorrow!

i have been working on some super simplified wiring diagrams as i want to seperate each individual circuit by itself to its own toggle switch. im sure i may be missing something here or there so feel free to critique the diagrams to make sure im not missing things XD

on the dashlight diagram id like to make note that i drew a variable resistor as my dash light dimmer, however the plan is a guitar volume potentiometer.. i just didnt know how to draw one on a diagram so a vres gets the point across..

im kinda excited about that part too cause i think itll add some personal zest as ive never heard of anyone using a volume/tone pot on their car before, but i dont see why it wouldnt work... unless maybe the ohms are off or something stupid like that.. anyway should look cool on a future homemade dash :cool:

and i went the relay route on the headlights so i could use smaller wire through the car and have a fatter wire straight from the battery to the lights... i cant think of any problems with this set up.. can anyone else see any?? haha want to make sure this is actually gonna work in real life LOL

post-21313-1415081377047_thumb.jpg

post-21313-14150813771161_thumb.jpg

post-21313-14150813771804_thumb.jpg