IGNORED

OK Lets hear it! What did ya get for Christmas??

Zs-ondabrain

As my fishin' partner said to me "I got a sweater for Christmas. I would've liked a moaner or a screamer, but I got a sweater." :)

But as for us, the wife got me a DashMat for the 240, and a DashMat for the GMC Envoy. Also a 2-DVD set of "Comanche Moon," which is the prequel to "Lonesome Dove" (also written by Larry McMurtry).

I went overboard on our self-imposed $100 spending limit on gifts for each other by getting her some books, some tack stuff for her horse, and a $400 set of gold earrings. She's seen me put a ton of dough into the Zed this fall and not only never said a word, but encouraged me to do it. I love that gal.

Edited by herbsteiner

It was a white christmas at my house. A set of white seat covers, a white headliner, and all new white plastic interior panels for the 72. Down side is that I go under the knife for 3 herinias and a bone spur on the left heal in the morning so won't be fooling with them for several weeks. As Custer is said to have said; "Oh well"