IGNORED

It's time to make room.....

St.stephen

I am in desperate need of the brake line holders as well (The rubber blocks). Also the small black piece that goes on top of a series 1 ash tray cover lid.

Please let me know if you or anyone has any.

Also, I have a unused front windshield rubber still in package (black dragon I think) if anyone needs, or would gladly trade for brake line holders or ash tray piece.

Thanks all,

Merry Christmas.

Curious if you have any black interior trim pieces for a 260Z or 280Z including door panels, arm rests, th inside part of the glove box (i have the door already) and the plastic trim panels that cover the shock towers. Are they vinyl or plastic? I am not sure because my current car has a welded in roll cage that I am going to remove. I literally have no trunk space with that damn thing.

This is what I am dealing with. I will be cutting the cage out and installing the trim pieces.

IMG_0433.jpg

St. Stephen

If you have a lower front valance, the piece between the head lamps and beneath the grill that connects the corner bodywork with as many decent connecting points as possible I would be interested. I will even pay the shipping cost. The original one was damaged beyond repair when some knuckleheaded tow truck driver towed it many moons ago. Reply at edtwomuchz@gmail.com. THANX

Let's see....Red interior I don't have......I got rid of that last year from a 73 240..Butterscoth I have 3 full interiors coupe and 1 2+2. Any 2+2 guys?? Mint back seats!! Black only though.

Door scuff panels yes. Early or late. Early have datsun stamped on them. Late do not. I have both.

fuse box/ash tray cover...that's possible considering I have one 240 dash left...that's a box to check in the attic.

Automatic converting to manual please chime in. I have MANY pedal clusters!

I do not need the aluminium sills, mine are ok I need the black "scuff plate" that resides over the door weather stripping, it seems they are not available for the 280s only 240's and 60's

alright guys. Just getting in from work and made a list of the things you are requesting. Gotta bounce between attic, basement and outbuilding number 2 to see what condition things are in. however off of the top of my head

grantf.....Yes I do have these. I need to check on their condition. Are yours missing or are you looking for nicer upgrades? These tend to get pretty beat up.

padam07...Yes I do have some interior bits in black. I'll put them on the list to check when I am in the interior section. I have butterscotch as well.

esmit08...lower valance I know I have atleast three of these.

stevej....door panels....have to check how many black ones I have.

Mally002....brake line blocks. Yes I have these. let me see how many. be interested in a trade for the weatherstripping??

I've had requests from 2 members regarding 5 speed tranny's. I have both 5 and 4 speeds. I have no idea what it would cost to ship that. I'm in new jersey and one request was from colorado, the other from arizona. Also I may need to think about these as well. I have two of each, I may hold onto them for future projects.

Also, if memory serves me well, aren't there and "A" and "B" on the five speeds? Thought maybe the differance was in the speedo gear?

Be back in a bit.

guys, I started pulling stuff for your requests and will take some photos for your review however I have the holiday guests rolling in here so it will be probably be sunday to get these up. I'm getting $^!# for being in the shop LOL. Merry christmas and I wish everyone a very safe and happy holiday!!!

May the Z be with you =)

alright guys. Just getting in from work and made a list of the things you are requesting. Gotta bounce between attic, basement and outbuilding number 2 to see what condition things are in. however off of the top of my head

Mally002....brake line blocks. Yes I have these. let me see how many. be interested in a trade for the weatherstripping??

Be back in a bit.

Thanks for looking, I did order some blocks via Mike's post but wouldn't mind having some spares. Would be happy to ship out the windshield rubber in trade if you still need it so just shoot me a PM with your address.

Thanks again,

Randy