IGNORED

S13 coil overs

ovenfood

The guy I brought my coupe off, said he put 200B struts from his rally car on it (which I removed), I wonder if they are the same part between the 3 cars.

also, the S130 2+2 looks like it's got a thicker sway bar, I assume they are not the same shape ?, or are they very similar ?

Nigel

i believe they are different in very minor ways to accommodate different brakes but as far as i know all 3 of them and a few more all mount the same way. i will check if the LCA's and sway bars are the same soon :)

Thanks man

but I could not find any website who sales king springs for 240k, If you could find a website please let me know.

Is the 4 door springs the same as 2 door springs?

ebay australia Item number: 120634243390

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Nissan-240K-1972-1977-Lowered-King-Springs-/120634243390?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c165c793e#ht_3124wt_976

or alternatively if you know what you want they can make to order but you will have to get in contact with someone who works for king springs and i dont know any one who works there atm

The conversion I used on QWIK was to use a z31 you can also use a r31 strut, the little difference between the two is the spacing in the rabbit ears for the brakes, the z31 will let you use the z32, r32, r33 brakes without any ear extensions. It dosen't matter if you use z31 or r31 strut you still use the z31 inner suspension, these are about 1 inch lower than the standard 240k and you can get them as HEAVY DUTY, a z31 coilover kit fits straight on them.....This was the easiest way of converting and lowering the front.....This also passes engineering, expesically if you want to use twin spot calipers......

post-16763-14150812758115_thumb.jpg

i would love to see that get through engineering :)

rearfinish.jpg

seriously.. would it? looks a little "unsafe" to me..

im not sure, personally i would change it a bit like weld on a better seat for the spring but the idea isn't 1/2 bad, i wish my engineering knowledge extended to car laws... :<