IGNORED

Drug this home today

ArnieTX

The grill will clean up nicely, doesn't appear to be bent up. You have a calender clock and a passing indicator switch on the turn signal stalk. You will find it interesting, finding all the different features not found on our cars in North America.

I maybe blind but by the looks of it that engine pictures looks like a L26 to me that someone then converted into an FI car. Again I could be wrong but that's what I'm seeing. The electric windows and mirrors are pretty awesome. I wish I had those stock that would be great.

Jan

I maybe blind but by the looks of it that engine pictures looks like a L26 to me that someone then converted into an FI car. Again I could be wrong but that's what I'm seeing. The electric windows and mirrors are pretty awesome. I wish I had those stock that would be great.

Jan

Definately L26

What am I missing? Doesn't the block stamp say 'L20 505820'? Or is that a '6'? Arnie? You're closer........

Edited by sblake01

I wonder what the power/performance delta is between that L20 and the US L24-L28 series. I'll have to poke around and dig that up. I need more space. :)

A quick check on Wikipedia shows that the L20E made 130HP. Unknown from that site is the rpm that figure is made and what the torque peak is.

Now if it had the twin cam 2.0....