IGNORED

Air cleaner 110 orange

IdahoKidd

John.....It's Dupli-color Engine Enamel-Ceramic.....dyno heat tested to 500 degrees. They don't list a code number, but there were 2 orange caps and I just bought one of each to test. The match is perfect, the quality is outstanding and the unit turned out beautiful. I bought mine at NAPA. I'll try to get Brandon(Five and Dime) to post a picture as I am computer illiterate. Guy

There should be a number or color name somewhere on the can. If not, post the 12 digit number below the bar code, that will be the same on ALL cans of that color.

Bonzi Lon

• 3 weeks later...

This stuff is great, I was cleaning my 70 air box up and found some discolorations. Thanks to you guys I bought the paint and just masked the gaskets. Looks like new and I have the decals on order.

FYI, I just painted the outside, no need to mess with the inside as no one will ever see it was my thought. Inside is in great shape. No need to buy more stuff than needed. This car is expensive enough to restore. Saving a couple of bucks by not replaceing perfectly good gaskets made sense to me. Ont that note, the PCV hose is crazy expensive. Cheers Richard.