IGNORED

Nissan 370Z Meets Datsun 240Z

Mike

Never did like them, did you Tom?:) I didn't like them when they first came out either. I guess the looks of the 350Z/370Z kind of grew on me over the years. I had to stop comparing them to an S30 before I took any kind of liking to them. However, at 6-2 and 210 and I don't like the way I fit in either of them.

It's kind of obvious that Nissan wanted them to look like the touring style race cars, but street cars or real touring cars are a different animal. People nowadays think race cars or big engines on the street are a good thing, but they can't even form whole sentences, either.

The only reason I tolerate them is because I know some good people that own them, and do so with humility, instead of the others that apply the many racing stickers, wing, fart can, etc.

Edited by TomoHawk

Just another one of your semi off topic editorializations, I guess, but just to be clear, are you saying that you tolerate them (370Zs) with humility or that the good people you know that own them, own them with humility or that you tolerate those people with humility?:confused:

Edited by sblake01

Personally, I like fast cars. The 370Z is OK by me because it is fast. But as for buying one... they are out of my price range at the moment.

Oh, and I despise that whole key-less ignition concept. But to each his own.

Me too. That's why I bought the GTO.