IGNORED

pics of primer grey 240's?

dero

Here in the US the 260 was in 1974 only. You most likely know all about that already . Was it because of the close proxinity of Japan to your country that there are such a variation in the cars from what was inported in the US . Not long ago I was trying to find information about a L20 engine with a y70 head . And no one could give me any info . on it even at the dealer. . My friend has a 240 with that combo. . I finaly found a Aussi. and he was able to come up with a lot of information as it seems that it is common in your country . How this engine got here is a mistery so far. There is one thing I do want to say to you and yours, we here are sorry for your loss in Indonesia.

Errrrr, well, no, but I've never seen any on the streets.

I've seen plently of 260z 2+2's and some 2 seaters.

We never got the 280z at all. (as far as I know) I think we got the 260z up to 1977.

We got the 280zx 2+2. I've never seen a 2 seater 280zx in australia. They are easy to tell apart from the 2+2 from the side rear windows. I didn't even know 2 seaters they existed untill i saw one in a movie, dunno what movie it was but i think it was a blue car. (I was watching rage saturday night and saw a white 280zx 2 seater in a madonna video for Borderline)

I've only seen 4 seater 300zx (z31) on the road.

Nissan Australia probably didnt think there was much of a market for 2 seater cars in Austrailia.

We have 2 seater z32's, but they are secondhand imports from japan, not australin compliance nissan sold 300zx's.

Anybody know any different?

Originally posted by Alfadog

Yeah I dont think I've seen any 2 seater S130s or Z31s ...

oddness, I quite like the idea of a 2 seater Z31 Turbo ... :D

yea there pretty fun, i really miss mine, heres some other pix

42515525ocuGnd_ph[1].jpg

38042024PGJBvP_ph[1].jpg

38041937Lbkpov_ph[1].jpg

SQUEEZE

Yeah the radiator is on a wierd forward angle. the airbox sits in the space behind/above it. (its been replaced with a aftermarket air filter in the pictures above).

I'd agree that its a weird place for an airfilter, but i guess no stranger than having it in the engine bay with all the hot air in there.

Now if there was a vent in the bonnet....