Marty Rogan

Pay it forward!!!

Chris, when I pulled out my ITG's, they were pretty well deteriorated, and looked NOTHING like the pictures. If you still want the air horns you are welcome to them though.

Hey everyone,

I have a bunch of parts that I would like to clear out of my garage. I have an engine from a 71 240z (minus the carbs), 4 slotted mags with tires, 6 original steel wheels with tires (4 from my car and 2 spares). I also have a hatch. I am willing to give them away to people that need them but the big problem is going to be the shipping. These aren't small items. If you are interested in any of them, let me know but be prepared to have suggestions about shipping. I live in Indianapolis so local pickup is very welcome.

Carl

I have a left rear tail light surround for a 260/280? The kind with the two little vertical bumps next to the back up light. No cracks but it will need to be repainted.

Here are some parts that I would like to give away, some probably to heavy to ship all off a 75 and 280Z. Drive shaft, radiator with shroud, e-brake handle and cable, set of louvred inspection lids, heater core, EFI relays, clutch secondary cylinder X 2, clutch master cylinder, brake master, brake booster (don't know if it works), 4 speed tranny, single pickup and dual pick dizzy, oil pump (non turbo), alternator, windshield wiper motor (works but is slow), center console mounting bracket, tranny rubber interior seal and metal bracket (goes over the shift lever to interior floor), shift lever, plastic heater duct (Y type), defroster plastic horns, dash center console has a broken corner where the air ducts are with air control panel, ignition control module X 2 (don't know if either is any good) and last a 350# paper weight which used to be an L28 block. If no takers, most of this stuff will go to the re-cyclers. PM with any questions, just pay shipping for parts you might need. Thanks.

Edited by mjr45
more info

Here are some parts that I would like to give away, some probably to heavy to ship all off a 75 and 280Z. Drive shaft, radiator with shroud, e-brake handle and cable, set of louvred inspection lids, heater core, EFI relays, clutch secondary cylinder X 2, clutch master cylinder, brake master, brake booster (don't know if it works), 4 speed tranny, single pickup and dual pick dizzy, oil pump (non turbo), alternator, windshield wiper motor (works but is slow), center console mounting bracket, tranny rubber interior seal and metal bracket (goes over the shift lever to interior floor), shift lever, plastic heater duct (Y type), defroster plastic horns, dash center console has a broken corner where the air ducts are with air control panel, ignition control module X 2 (don't know if either is any good) and last a 350# paper weight which used to be an L28 block. If no takers, most of this stuff will go to the re-cyclers. PM with any questions, just pay shipping for parts you might need. Thanks.

So, is the radiator a 280Z model with shroud? If it doesn't leak and is in good condition, I would be interested in that. I'll send you a PM with my address.

Thanks!

Marty

Thread resurrected again!

I've got a pair of nice tail light harnesses for Series 1 240Z - i.e. through 12/70 production or so. The Series 1 harnesses use larger terminals and connectors than the later 240Z, so these are not compatible with later cars. $6 shipping (within the US) and they are yours.

I have two IAPCO cap and rotor sets for 79 and up 810/280ZX and a used K and N 33-2010 air filter that would need to be cleaned and oiled. It fits 75-78 stock 280Zs, 77-80 810s as well as many other Nissans. Yours for postage.

i have a full motor and 4 speed tranny and 2 e88 heads not complete. i need a n47 head i broke a cam tower bolt off and had some other issues with it like a couple rocker arms falling off. im here in texas in fort hood but the things i listed are in ohio. you can see my problem in the help me thread if any advice you want to give thank you all on here best site ive been part of.

I have a 79 5 speed tranny, needs to be rebuilt, won't go into 5th gear. Anyone's for the taking, shipping would have to be by motor freight and I live 50 miles from the nearest motor freight depot. Anyone local can just pick it up. PM if interested.

does anyone have a good pressure regulator? also, i have several things that i am not going to use will try and make a list tomorrow.OH yeah,nd there are a couple of 280z and i think azx or two at the local pull-a-part.if there is anything specific ur lookin for pm me and i will make a list hopefully gonna go this weekend.

I doubt anyone wants this but if they do, I have a air up spare and filler bottle from a 78/280. It looks perfect to me and I will ship on your dime if anyone wants them. The bottle still has the cardboard cyl on it. Feels like it's full. JB

Edited by jcb

I "think" all L seres engines have the same front cover. But no worries My friend at work is welding mine back up for me. It did not have a large crack just a small stress crack from a little puncture.

I "think" all L seres engines have the same front cover.
All except the L20-B 2.0 4 cylinder. It had a taller block, so the cover was different.

well the reason i was askin is there is a 1980 280 zx near me tht the guy wants little to nothing for,i am hoping the pressure regulator is the same, and its a five speed as well so if the cover is good its yours. then u wont have the weld marks or grind marks

Am parting a 77 california emmisions 280. Lots of rust but the computer and wiring is still there, as is running engine and good trans. Am in N.Idaho and parts are in car, but will help a member if someone needs something.

Well, a used 280ZX heater core magically appeared on my doorstep. It doesn't look rotted, but it'll be up to you to test and/or repair it prior to use.

Am parting a 77 california emmisions 280. Lots of rust but the computer and wiring is still there, as is running engine and good trans. Am in N.Idaho and parts are in car, but will help a member if someone needs something.

Would you have a pair of A frame interior covers??

I'm looking for a front engine-hook (the on that goes on the front of the engine near the mechanical fuel pump that I can use for hoisting the engine out) for my '72 240z. If anyone has an extra laying around & wouldn't mind passing it forward, I'd be eternally grateful. Thanks.