IGNORED

Pay it forward!!!

Marty Rogan

well the reason i was askin is there is a 1980 280 zx near me tht the guy wants little to nothing for,i am hoping the pressure regulator is the same, and its a five speed as well so if the cover is good its yours. then u wont have the weld marks or grind marks

• 3 weeks later...
Am parting a 77 california emmisions 280. Lots of rust but the computer and wiring is still there, as is running engine and good trans. Am in N.Idaho and parts are in car, but will help a member if someone needs something.

Would you have a pair of A frame interior covers??

I'm looking for a front engine-hook (the on that goes on the front of the engine near the mechanical fuel pump that I can use for hoisting the engine out) for my '72 240z. If anyone has an extra laying around & wouldn't mind passing it forward, I'd be eternally grateful. Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

OK, all. Bunch of parts from a 78 2+2 I just parted out. Selling the big stuff (go see my ad in the classifieds ;) ), but any and all this is yours for the cost of shipping.

100_2107.jpg?t=1347120633

Complete engine bay harness. Almost unmolested, few cut wires but mostly intact.

100_2108.jpg?t=1347120651

Complete dash harness, no obvious damage.

100_2109.jpg?t=1347120652