IGNORED

Pay it forward!!!

Marty Rogan

They do have air horns I cut to fit the foam filters. I left 3/4" space between the filter and the horn. I had to trim them a bit and then smooth them out with a file and sandpaper. They look pretty good actually.

Marty, PM me your info...

Sounds good. I will send you a PM.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I have some more parts to give away, N47 head complete with intake, round port stock header, 280Z radiator with shroud and in couple of weeks a 75 L28 with N42 head (needs a complete bottom up rebuild). I traded a bunch of parts for a 2 ton engine hoist so a lot of my extras are now history.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I have a bunch of parts that I would like to clear out of my garage. I have an engine from a 71 240z (minus the carbs), 4 slotted mags with tires, 6 original steel wheels with tires (4 from my car and 2 spares). I also have a hatch. I am willing to give them away to people that need them but the big problem is going to be the shipping. These aren't small items. If you are interested in any of them, let me know but be prepared to have suggestions about shipping. I live in Indianapolis so local pickup is very welcome.

Carl

Here are some parts that I would like to give away, some probably to heavy to ship all off a 75 and 280Z. Drive shaft, radiator with shroud, e-brake handle and cable, set of louvred inspection lids, heater core, EFI relays, clutch secondary cylinder X 2, clutch master cylinder, brake master, brake booster (don't know if it works), 4 speed tranny, single pickup and dual pick dizzy, oil pump (non turbo), alternator, windshield wiper motor (works but is slow), center console mounting bracket, tranny rubber interior seal and metal bracket (goes over the shift lever to interior floor), shift lever, plastic heater duct (Y type), defroster plastic horns, dash center console has a broken corner where the air ducts are with air control panel, ignition control module X 2 (don't know if either is any good) and last a 350# paper weight which used to be an L28 block. If no takers, most of this stuff will go to the re-cyclers. PM with any questions, just pay shipping for parts you might need. Thanks.

Edited by mjr45
more info

Here are some parts that I would like to give away, some probably to heavy to ship all off a 75 and 280Z. Drive shaft, radiator with shroud, e-brake handle and cable, set of louvred inspection lids, heater core, EFI relays, clutch secondary cylinder X 2, clutch master cylinder, brake master, brake booster (don't know if it works), 4 speed tranny, single pickup and dual pick dizzy, oil pump (non turbo), alternator, windshield wiper motor (works but is slow), center console mounting bracket, tranny rubber interior seal and metal bracket (goes over the shift lever to interior floor), shift lever, plastic heater duct (Y type), defroster plastic horns, dash center console has a broken corner where the air ducts are with air control panel, ignition control module X 2 (don't know if either is any good) and last a 350# paper weight which used to be an L28 block. If no takers, most of this stuff will go to the re-cyclers. PM with any questions, just pay shipping for parts you might need. Thanks.

So, is the radiator a 280Z model with shroud? If it doesn't leak and is in good condition, I would be interested in that. I'll send you a PM with my address.

Thanks!

Marty