IGNORED

Pay it forward!!!

Marty Rogan

Marty,

Ashtray recv'd, repaired (decent job if i do say so myself) and now has home in my console. VERY much appreciated.

and now to keep paying it forward..........

1 set (used) visors in red. good shape, no tears, slight silver overspray looks like it can be cleaned off or left.------GIFTED

1 set poly bumpstops (new) in blue------------- GIFTED

1 set poly bushings (new) in black for rear struts------------- GIFTED

1 pass rear wheel cylinder (new) for 240z with brake hard line straight out from cylinder. My '71 had the angled brakeline and I had this one too long before i went to install to return.------------- GIFTED

1 set (used) quarter window louvers. Black plastic (ABS?) driver's side has 1 crack looks to be repairable, pass side no cracks. Slightly faded, i'd recommend a quick spray.------GIFTED

Kris, shipped today. PM sent.

Dustin, Bob and H.H., your parts are on there way. With a little luck, you might have them before Xmas.

There are a few parts left:

- '83 fan and fan clutch. clutch feels good.

- '83 thermastat housing

- '83 Pulley

- '70 Water Pump pulley cover. Great core to send in for re-plating.

- '70-71 Fan clutch. Not pretty but worked well when removed.

- Left side headlight cover. Good condition, with gasket.

Marty

Still a few parts left. Surely someone could use them.

Marty

• 4 months later...

I thought I'd bring this thread back to life. I'm shipping a pair of wiper arm nuts to Koalia in Finland today. He needs 'em, can't find any in Finland, and I've got spares I don't need.

Prefer local pick-up in Bakersfield, CA.

From 76 280z:

- removed used a/c parts (compressor, seized pulley, vacuum canister, brackets, some relays and vac. tubing). The box is heavy and needs to go as one unit, please. A/c was disconnected in the car when I bought it, the a/c compressor's condition is unknown. A heater core will be included.

Chevy 350 engine bare block, 4-main, I acid dipped it a few years ago, still has surface rust. 0-over if I am not mistaken. It will definitely need to be bored out.

For faster response please email me at simzealot at gmail doooootttttt com.

Den

• Like 1

I'll bite. I have a tired-but-working alternator and mechanical voltage regulator out of my 5/72 car. I'm sure the alternator could use a refresh, but it powered the car well enough to drive it before I swapped in a modern one. PM me if interested.

• 6 months later...

I've gone to coilovers and these springs are useless to me. What I have is the complete Tokico "kit" from MSA except for the front shocks, (they are now my rear shocks) These springs lowered my car about 7/8 inch. Four springs, (I have them marked as to front and rear) and two BZ 3016 Illumina shocks. All you need is a couple of BZ 3015 for the front and you have the whole kit that MSA sold for $499. (mine is a '71 240 Z)

Edited by WW2Winger