IGNORED

R-T diff mount Group Buy

Zs-ondabrain

wow, and that's just the Prototype. He said the actual peices will have bigger and longer welds, ovaled holes for a less tolerant S30 (they're not all exactly the same) and a few other details. If you like that one, you'll love the final product.

I'll put ya down for one Andy.

Thanks man,

Dave

read through this thread and all your questions will be answered.

Personally I use the stock mount and a bump stop bolted to the rt mount instead of the gm mount. The bump stop can be cut or ground down as far as needed to keep the diffy from moving.

can this be added and still use lower mount as well... i guess what i am trying to say is can i use both.. just wanting to get away from strap...thanks
read through this thread and all your questions will be answered.

Personally I use the stock mount and a bump stop bolted to the rt mount instead of the gm mount. The bump stop can be cut or ground down as far as needed to keep the diffy from moving.

That's my plan too. And considering that the strap lists for $68 from Nissan, even after adding the cost of the bump stop in this looks quite reasonable in price.

SteveE and GreenZZZ, I got your order in today and updated post #65. Thanks guys.

Scotts Pearl... Like the guys said, Yes. And the bump stop is on post #52 and here's the Jegs page on it... Click this.. P/N 9-9101R or B Bump Stop and they're only $9 +S/H

ol'red70, Thank you.

Dave

Edited by Zs-ondabrain

OK, I've updated and added your names to the list.

Haven't heard back from nahurry, Phred or pbarcher yet. Just need to know if money is on the way or not, that's all.

This is going great so far. I just spoke with The Metal guy and he said the Final design is set in stone and being made as we speak. He also said I should be able to pick up at least half the order by Monday or Tuesday.

Here's what he sent me.

Dave

White wolf wire works bracket#2[1].pdf

Thanks Arne, My computer was doing 20 updates today and I couldn't get anything to work quickly. Was anyone else having trouble getting anything done on CZCC today?

Also, DiseaZd and SSuspect, Got your orders and payments today. I also updated your Status on post #65

Thanks again Arne,Guy and Tim,

Dve