Arne

Here's the final count:  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Here's the final count:

• [b]240-Z[/b]
    • [b]280-Z[/b]
    • [b]DATSUN[/b]

Things are firming up.

Prices including postage in the USA - $36 for the first one, $33 each for the next two. For more than 3, or shipping outside the USA I'll try to figure it based on the number and/or destination desired. In other words:

One - $36

Two - $36 + $33 = $69

Three - $36 + $33 +$33 = $102

Four or more - ??

I'll be sending a PM shortly to all who voted in the poll or posted here in this thread with a number of questions prior to asking for the money. Things like Real name, shipping address, etc.

For anyone reading this who has not posted or voted, no problem. Just send me a PM and I'll add you to the list.

As of now, we are still looking for more orders for "280-Z", the current count is at 10, so we are half way to the minimum. If we can get a bit closer than that, I think I can figure a way to swing it.

Well, the whole thing appears to be unraveling. Now that I am asking for a firmer commitment prior to the money being sent, the interested parties are far fewer. Apparently its pretty easy to vote in a poll and say, "yeah, I'd like some of that." But as we approach the money part, it appears that a number of the previous voters are unwilling to commit. No, I don't plan to name names, but I am disappointed in how this is unfolding.

Here's where we stand at this point.

First, unless some miracle happens, there won't be any 280-Z tints as I've only got commitments for a total of 3, and need 20.

Without including the 280-Z, we're still at least 15 units shy of the reduced overall minimum (60 pieces), and even the DATSUN tints are only up to 10 confirmed. So we still need an additional 15, and at least 8-10 of those need to be for DATSUN. Looks like quite a stretch, at this point.

I'm sorry, and very disappointed, people. I really wanted to make this work. But I honestly don't think it's likely to happen.

Of course, it's not to late to get in, even if you didn't vote in the original poll. Just send me a PM and we can put your request in my spreadsheet.

What about including Hybridz on this? Is your source opposed to that for some reason?
We've been in touch with Hybridz on this, and the way we have to do it (pre-ordering a product that doesn't actually yet exist) doesn't meet Hybridz Group Buy requirements. So we can't post there.