IGNORED

So... Whats your beer? ID's Checked at the door.

overdrivex

you know what goes really good with corona. Crawfish, mudbugs, crawdads what ever you want to call them. man i could some crawfish right about now:love:

We call 'em Ditch Lobster! LOL

I really don't like Corona but I know others do... for that style I prefer Sol... but with Mexican / Tex-Mex I usually choose XX Amber.

Never had beer. What's a good starter? (no, I didn't just turn 21)

Strongbow is a great cider. Tastes just like apple juice.

1554 (Fat Tire Brewery) has a rich Chocolate taste, but may be too much for a first beer.

I've always enjoyed Corona w/ a lime slice in the neck (in the bottle! not their new can)

Any Henry Weinhards! Probably the Heffeweizen to start.

Pyramid Heffy is good too.

There's always Coors/Bud/Miller. They're alright, and great if your goal is to get ****ed up. But I don't think they're one that is "to be enjoyed"

But if you really want to enjoy a beer I'd recommend you expiriment and just as many as you can.

Most restaurants that are at all beer-centric often have Samplers where you can try 5 or six different brews for a reasonable price.

Edited by JonnyRock

I really don't like Corona but I know others do... for that style I prefer Sol... but with Mexican / Tex-Mex I usually choose XX Amber.

The problem w/ Sol is it's only like 3.5% alcohol.

No, that's not normal. Somewhere along the way many Americans started saying Guinness (with 2 n's) should be served room temp...

I think they started thinking that because all the British drink their beer warm. It's not because they want to though, it's because all of their refridgerators were 'The Prince of Darkness' Lucas Electric! Hard to drink cold beer when your fridge doesn't work!

Edited by JonnyRock

recomend starting off with something like dosecce(sp?) the beer with the XXX with a lime wedge in it.

It's spelled Dos Equis, as in 2 X's to celebrate the beginning of the 20th century. Brewed in Mexico since 1897. Another one of my favorite Mexican beers.

Edited by =Enigma=

I think they started thinking that because all the British drink their beer warm. It's not because they want to though, it's because all of their refridgerators were 'The Prince of Darkness' Lucas Electric! Hard to drink cold beer when your fridge doesn't work!

HAHA! I like your hypothesis! LOL