IGNORED

Operation 240k

KID-K

that looks amazing!

im so envious

are the chrome surounds new?

well done, paint looks awesome

thanks guys.......all chrome/ stainless steel was restored by Vinnies Bumper Bar Restoration in Dandenong

update

Waiting for the 18th of Jan for my GTR taillight surronds to come from the fibreglass casters.....Thanks again to Adam for leanding me his original ones so I could make a mould.......If any one is intrested in a Set of aftermarket GTR taillight surronds let me know.....Front grills are also coming, and I'm not sure if anyone notice but my filler caps aren't original either:rolleyes:, I made a press to punch them out as well........

thanks guys.......all chrome/ stainless steel was restored by Vinnies Bumper Bar Restoration in Dandenong

update

Waiting for the 18th of Jan for my GTR taillight surronds to come from the fibreglass casters.....Thanks again to Adam for leanding me his original ones so I could make a mould.......If any one is intrested in a Set of aftermarket GTR taillight surronds let me know.....Front grills are also coming, and I'm not sure if anyone notice but my filler caps aren't original either:rolleyes:, I made a press to punch them out as well........

all hail the 240k god! :bunny::bunny:

update

Waiting for the 18th of Jan for my GTR taillight surronds to come from the fibreglass casters.....Thanks again to Adam for leanding me his original ones so I could make a mould.......If any one is intrested in a Set of aftermarket GTR taillight surronds let me know.....Front grills are also coming...

Hi KID-K,

sorry to hijack thread,

If you are referring to the black rings that surround the rear outer lenses, i would be very interested, i would also be interested in a replica gtr front

grill if it was a good quality fibreglass one. Do you know how much the rings

and the front grill would be? Any help would be appreciated!!

regards: Costas. 240KtoGTR

post-20477-14150809439659_thumb.jpg

Can't give you a cost on the grill as yet...but the ring (which are the GTR black cook top style) are costing me $65 each, thats straight out of the mould in black gel coat. If you want them chromed, it's another $55 each, but then you'll have to repaint the black section. The mould is made and I should have a set made by the end of Jan....I'm waiting for a container to arrive for the front grill that I bought off japan Yahoo......:cool:

Edited by KID-K