IGNORED

Operation 240k

KID-K

Do a quick ring around Menzies Metals and other Bulk Metal merchanants just in chase someone saw it there and traded it for a quick $300 worth of steel. You never know. Ring up some local car collectors and find out where they take the cars for recycling.

Good luck & be Quick !!!

Do a quick ring around Menzies Metals and other Bulk Metal merchanants just in chase someone saw it there and traded it for a quick $300 worth of steel. You never know. Ring up some local car collectors and find out where they take the cars for recycling.

Good luck & be Quick !!!

My new number plates "QWIK"

you need to run a 2.5mm tip and needle kit in your gun, Dave ( my brother) says he ran our gun at 40-45 psi. Again we used the same epoxy thinned down as an etch........

What brand and type of epoxy and hi fill did you use? can i also ask.. when you epoxied the car, how did the paint look immediately after spraying?

I just sprayed my bonnet and bootlid with Dupont 840R the week before last.. but i don't think i had the gun set properly.. i expected the epoxy to look shiny and almost like a plastic coat.. but instead it looks more like a primer out of a can (i think i had the fluid down too much and it dried before hitting the paint)

i am trying to work out if the epoxy should look like a wet pool when applying

The House of Kolor, and PPG epoxy primers both come out matt like normal primers, once dry. I have seen the shinny primers, they are gaining popularity as you can see dents easier but dont assume because its epoxy it will be shinny. When applying; primers are shinny then they dry matt, id say you where to dry on the coats if you couldnt achieve a wet look before the paint flashed and dried.

Cheers

Edited by s13drifter