IGNORED

Operation 240k

KID-K

all the chrome/ stainless cost me $700 to restore. and i gave him all the bent stuff (no bumpers included)...must admit i forgot to give him the rear boot trim, should see him 2morow to drop it off. does a greatjob....got pics of the newest 4 door, we took the rims off our daily driver and put it on the freshly painted sedan......l28 laural motor with triple webers.....

Edited by KID-K

Guys I'm happy to take orders of the parts I'm making, Just let me get them 100%. I'm making 6 sets of taillights at the moment and I will take them to get chromed all at once. Once I'm happy with the quality I will let everyone know.....Enough to go round.

Gtr grilles are next on my to do list, then bonnets, would people be happy with glass bonnets or would you be intrested in carbon fibre..

Just a picture of the grille that turned up last week, excuse the front bar I was too lazy to bolt the reco one together.

Would anyone be intrested if I make the front GTR badges or the interior

240k gt badges or the interior 2000 gt badges, I haven't got a rear GTR badge yet.......

Edited by KID-K

You need to work out a cost for your parts,

also, are you looking at doing the 'over fenders' (flares) ?

I know for me,

flares,

front spoiler,

grill

maybe badges for the front & rear (are you making these types, as in the picture), inside doors

maybe rear bobtail

maybe a bonnet

but it all depends on the cost.

Nigel

post-12467-14150809784724_thumb.jpg

Edited by Noddle

Hey Kid-K,

Add me to the list for the tail light rings as well please.

Also I'd be interested in the GTR Grill, and if you were making them,

flares, rear bobtail spoiler and possibly the badges depending on how they

look. carbon fibre may be the way to go with the bonnets, but it probably depends on cost.

thanks for putting in the hard work and effort in replicating these rare parts!!

thanks to you, there may be a dozen GTR replicas on the road soon!!!