IGNORED

What is your Daily Driver

When I was in the US, I was driving a Mitsu Evo 8, awesome car!

Now in France, I drive a Peugeot 206 s16/GTI, 2200lbs/140hp , it handles great but lack some power...

206S16_5.JPG

Edited by Lazeum

We only have two cars right now - the 1972 Z that I bought new ... and our daily driver which is a 1988 Toyota Camry that I also bought new for my wife. 225,000 miles on the Camry and it doesn't burn any oil at all. The Camry has been around and back in 1993/94 was in all of the lower 48 states within a 12-month period. I keep waiting for the Camry to expire so I can get another car but it just keeps running and is really a pretty good car. For us, it's the ideal size - not too big, not too small - even with 225k still gets over 30 mpg on the highway, and with the back seats folded down I can get 8ft 2x4's home from Lowe's! Indeed, if I could get a "new" 1988 Camry, with anti-lock brakes, a 5-speed automatic, and about 25 more horsepower ... I'd be a happy camper !

post-10882-14150807057764_thumb.jpg

My official daily driver is my 2002 GMC Duramax, 4x4, crew cab, with 3" exhaust and Edge Juice w/Attitude - http://www.edgeproducts.com/product.php?pk=49&pvk=131

Once in awhile I'll take my '68 chevy C10 out for a ride to get stuff for home projects or out exploring the wilds. My 2/71 240Z was driven daily, but I recently changed to collector insurance - which I got the option for 2 days a week of driving it to work legally (an extra $50.00 a year).