IGNORED

Canby '09, June 13 & 14, who's coming?

Arne

Sunday morning? Toni and I should be able to make that. I doubt we will bring the 350z this year. It's headed to the bodyshop thanks to a hit and run driver.........

Well sports fans Canby is next weekend. Saturday is a Swap meet and Sunday is the show. Remember those that wish to arrive in a group, we are meeting at the rest on I-5. From the north it is just PAST the first Canby exit . Looking to be leaving at 9:30 sharp. Hope to see you all at he the rest and or the Show. I am not entering my car in the show so I will be parking to the left of the entrance the '' riff-raff'' area. LOL This is going to be a great show this year. I hope to see many of you, please stop by and say high. Scanlon is bringing his Roadster and I think his gold 240 also. Many familiar names will also be at this show.

Gary;):beer:

Yup. As mentioned earlier, getting to the rest area from the South is much the same. Go past the first Canby exit, get off at the first exit after the Northbound rest area and flip around and back onto I-5 South to the Southbound rest area.

My wife and I and another couple in a '77 280Z will be coming up from the Eugene area. May be meeting up with Mike in Albany as well. (At least that's the plan right now.)

I've been watching NWCN and they keep saying possible sprinkles for sunday. decent temps, but spinkles and possible rain.

It wouldn't be June in Oregon without the threat of some liquid sunshine. Worst thing that may happen is we have a couple of cars what, melt??