IGNORED

Nissan Sport's Eleventh Issue

We’ve just wrapped up the eleventh issue of Nissan Sport and it has something for everyone, from the new (Nissan R35 GT-R SpecV, NISMO 370Z, Infiniti G37 Convertible) to the classic (Datsun Roadster, 510, 240Z). Our cover car is the jaw-dropping Infiniti Essence Concept. Even though it’s just a concept, there’s a reason it’s important, which you’ll read about in our pages. Our other lead story takes us to the days of Morton, Sharp, and Newman, as Merlin Blackwell (author of our Nissan 50th anniversary feature) revisits the captivating history of Datsun/Nissan road racing in America. We’ll also be featuring a GT-Rish station wagon, a winch-monster Nissan Patrol, and an Infiniti G sedan that went through a coupe infusion.

All new Nissan Skyline Crossover comes to Japan. Only it’s not new to the US and Europe. We know it as the Infiniti EX35/37. The Japanese version will have the 3.7-liter V6 along with a seven-speed transmission and comes out this summer. The 2009 EX to be released in the States will have a slightly more leg room for back seat passengers and the Around View Monitor will be available on more packages instead of just the ritzy ones.

Issue # 11 is sure to provide something for everyone. Order by 12:00 pm Pacific time Monday, May 4 to lock in this issue on your subscription!

post-14937-14150806936255_thumb.jpg

post-14937-14150806936737_thumb.jpg

Edited by NissanSportSara

I'm looking forward to the new issue, Sara. I recently purchased the Winter issue at the nearby Barnes & Noble and thought it was an excellent read. I noticed on the back cover of the Winter issue (see attached pic) that there were some familiar-looking cars, some that I have seen here in the user galleries. I was also very happy to see my son's and my first two projects (third row from the bottom, 4th and 5th cars from the left) '72 904 White and '71 918 Orange 240Zs.

post-6600-14150806940009_thumb.jpg

Edited by lonetreesteve

My club worked out a deal so that you get a NissanSport subscription with your club dues. Even though I prefer the classic cars, and I get a bunch of magazines every month, I will give it a look. Hopefully the Mustang won't get too offended or jealous... ;)

Edited by TomoHawk

lonetreesteve, I'm glad you found some familiar cars! That was a pretty fun couple of issues.

TomoHawk, just don't read Nissan Sport in front of your Mustang... then it'll never know. We do actually include a decent bit of information on classic stuff as well as the newer cars, so you might find that you're interested in Nissan Sport! :)